Friday, August 16, 2013

Thank you, Lord!





Thank you, Lord!

Thank you, Lord, for this day,
for  all the opportunities that come my way.
I know that in every way, you are there for me,
          let there be, sunshine  or rain,
You’re always here on top of the gain.
To you, I draw my strength,
because your love gives me a good length
to draw the lines,
to know how to get by.
It dispels my worries and brings out the graces
in every situation I take.
I ask for your mercy
so I can rejoice in your grace.
Receive my hope, my trust, my faith in you.
And this my big love for you
though it’s so small in so many ways
makes me feel your presence today.
With your unconditional love, I can make my day!

I feel happy and blessed in every way!

3 comments:

  1. ty..4 this prayer maam lalaine its verry touching..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice prayer ate, Thank you very much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for praying with me, Belle, Ate Lydia! Both of you are blessings to everyone!

    ReplyDelete